Sunday, April 22, 2012

Reflecting on Communication and Collaboration

As I finish up the final assignments for the last of my core classes towards my M.A. degree in Early Childhood Studies, I am reflecting on all that I have learned through the resources provided, our very thorough and knowledgeable Dr. Darragh and my fellow students through their insightful discussion and blog posts.  Our assignments, discussions and blogs have helped to solidify the knowledge learned like the value of self-monitoring my communication skills and from resources like the Center for Non-Violent Communication and The Third Side.  It has been a fun-filled eight weeks and I hope we meet again in our respective fields of Early Childhood Education.
Continue to Dream Big and be persistent in achieving your goals.  Wishing each of you the best of the best in life’s journey!!

3 comments:

  1. It's been really great working with you in this course. You posts were really insightful and increased my understanding. I wish you all the best and keep at what you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia,

    As always, I have really enjoyed this course wiih you on communication. What a wonderful course! I have learned so many new ways to communicate and especially when working as a team.
    I look forward to seeing you in our next course as we continue on with our journey.

    Good-luck!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Patricia - Looking forward to reading your Blog posts for EDUC 6990. :)
    ~Dr. Teri

    ReplyDelete